My 4 year old (who doesn’t even like Frozen) says the only thing he wants for Christmas is Olaf, so how fortunate that this pattern showed up on my Pinterest feed today. ❤
This pattern has been a long time coming… As I admit it was a little more challenging to invent than I had anticipated…. But I am pleased with the result.
You will need:
– 5 x 4mm double pointed needles
– white, orange and black DK (8ply) yarn. Half a ball of white… Scraps of the others.
– 2 goggle eyes – approx 4mm diameter
– 3 black buttons
– black and white thread
– wool needle and a sewing needle
– small piece of white felt
Cast on 10 in white on 4mm dpn
Stst 6 rows flat.
Evenly spread the 2 legs over 4 needles (5stitches on each needle)
You are now onto his body. Keep a stitch marker in the start of this rotation as it will show the middle of his…
View original post 521 more words